summer outfit inspiration

6:10 PM

Hey guys!  As you may know from my last blog, I absolutely love making sets using Polyvore.  Even though theres only one month left of summer, I figured its still not too late to share some summer outfit inspiration with you guys.  I've always been into pale and basic colors, but I've lately gotten into more accessories and matching small aspects of an outfit to pull everything together.  Below you'll find some of the sets I've made, and you can find my Pinterest here, where I have a Polyvore board of all of my sets. 

Also- I've started using dashhudson to post details of my outfits on Instagram.  Its a great way to see the exact or similar items that make up an outfit, so you can look out for my frequent outfit posts on my instagram and follow the link under the post! 

Thank you for reading and enjoy! xx 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe