a new start and the cayman islands

4:52 PM

Hey guys!  I decided to start fresh with this new blog (you can find my old blog here).  I missed posting often and after I kept putting off updating that blog, I decided it might be a good idea to start fresh.  Let's see how it goes...

To start off my summer, I took a family vacation to Grand Cayman.  It was amazing- I really don't know what else to say.  I was in the ocean for 8 days straight without a care in the world which is basically a dream.  We went parasailing, swam with sting rays, snorkeled everyday with sea turtles, and traveled to a bunch of different beautiful places.  I have a few photos to show you guys from that wonderful experience which I'll add below!

Thanks you always for reading and enjoy!































-Gabriella


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These pictures are amazing! Love this fresh new start! So lucky you went to the Cayman Islands :(

    Kristina @ Life of An Afashionado

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! What camera did you use for the underwater shots and the normal photos as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I used a go pro for the underwater shots and 2 different canons for the normal ones x

      Delete

Subscribe